with Jordan Perry, Kassie Richardson
Blue Bag Records
2325 Mass Ave
Freaky folk/freaky rock/freaky audience/freaky record store.
$5-$10 suggested donation.
with Pyramid, Beta Motel, Even Twice
276 Westminster St
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Top 10 New England Bands
1. Doomsday Student: Doomsday Student is one of the best live bands in the world and put out incredible skronky post-everything albums.
2. 6 Star General: 6 Star General have been one of my favorite bands for about 10 years. The pride of Warren, Rhode Island, they consistently put out fantastic albums almost annually.
3. Lazertuth: the pride of outer space and southesatern Mass. Lazertuth is a modern day Magma.
4. Goon Planet: Providence has produced a lot of great noisy bands over the years, and Goon Planet is the latest in a long line of geniuses.
5. Pyramid: If Blondie or the Pretenders were a little more punk, but kept the great hooks, they would sound like Rhode Island’s Pyramid.
6. Sick Pills: Chris Evil and company have been cranking out punk gems for a long time, but Sick Pills add touches of The Modern Lovers and Cars to the mix.
7. Picniclunch: Picnic Lunch is the new kings of no wave.
8. David Carradine: Providence thrash punks have been destroying stages world wide for over a decade.
9. Ioneye: Newport, Rhode Island’s Ioneye is the solo project of Stephen Lepre, one of the greatest shredding guitar players on the planet.
10. Olneyville Sound System: OSS has been one the pillars of the Providence noise scene for 20 years, but is set apart a little due to the fact that they happen to also write great songs.
75orless records and Load records: still awesome after all these years.
with Olneyville Sound System, Invisible Hours, Craig Wreck, & Goon Planet
with Tsu Shi Mi Re and We Are the Asteroid
41 Central Street
with Strangeways and The Milling Gowns
79 Broadway St
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
with Bellerophon, Cwreck, and Pyramid
Machines With Magnets
400 Main St
with MOTO, Beta Motel, Sire, The Hi Ends, Teazer, The Dazies, The Inhumanoids
The Scurvy Dog
1718 Westminster St
It’s Free – dog friendly (to friendly dogs) – properly supervised children are welcome. We’re throwing another free all day parking lot bash with a ton of bands, outdoor tiki bar, outdoor Dogfish Head draft beer, awesomeness, and a pinch of love.