Top 10 New England Rock ’n’ Roll Things of 2014 (in no real order)
10. MIKE MOUNTAIN playing live all over New England, sermonizing and destroying basements and clubs.
9. GUERILLA TOSS creating a post rock disco dance party.
8. SIX STAR GENERAL bringing the party like its 1989.
7. MINIBEAST bringing together the master maniacs of Mission of Burma, Six Finger Satellite, and the Eyesores.
6. DOOMSDAY STUDENT for keeping it real.
5. SEDIMENT CLUB for waving the Captain Beefheart flag high.
4. EXTINCTION MACHINE for coagulating Lolita Black, Dropdead, and Onleyville Sound System.
3. OUTLAW IN PERU for keeping it insane.
2. 28 DEGREES TAURUS for blowing our minds.
1. THE BOSTON HASSLE for pulling it all together.