75OL-325 The McGunks – Going Out Early
- Ghost 02:43
- Tire Fire 03:22
- Swinging 02:57
- Radio 03:22
- Think About It 02:53
- Wake Me 02:45
- It Ain’t Over 03:41
- Talk is Cheap 03:08
- Goodbye World 03:19
Recorded at Organic Sound
Engineered/Mixed by Jim Castelano
Mastered at Waltz Mastering
Mastered by Tom Waltz
Bob McGunk: Guitar, Vocals
Bobby McGunks: Drums, Vocals
James McGunk: Bass, Vocals
Pete McGunk: Guitar, Vocals
75OL-327 Along Walk – Be Happy You’re Glad
- Gigi Rizzobell and the Man Who Beat Her to Death or Maybe We Should Rethink Our Ideas
- One Long Drive from a to B
- Alack, It’s True! the Only Good Restaurant in Town Is Closing
- The Solo Project in Which He Thinks About Her and Living
- Please Don’t Love Me
- A Sequence of Arithmetic and Logical Operations
- Ode to Corey Feldman
- Lead Weights in the Ocean
- Me and You and You and Me and the Girl That You Know but I Want To
75OL-324 Father Carmine – Self Titled digital download
- (What’s Your) Currency?
- Judgement Town
- (You’re) Evel Knevel
- Break It
- Get On Top
- (If You) Stay With Me
- Smokestack Shade
- Better Place
Imagine this: you’re a nobody with a dream, but you’ve got the heart of a lion. Here’s a joke- here’s some wine- and the laughs are on the house. Uppercut! Jab! Stick your chin out and listen. You can do it.
75OL-322 Steve K – ‘Songs in the Key of Stupid’ CD and digital download
$8.00 S&H Included
- Vinnie’s from Providence
- It’s Rainin’ Horses
- Broken Heart Attack
- I’ve Got Some Gum
- I’m Gonna Ride That Train
- Lee Majors in E Major
- My Love For You Is At A Very High Level
- I’m On The Cornerstone of emotion
- Autumn in the Fall
- Cigarettes and Grits
- Give Me a Sign
- Room 175
- I’m Your Man
- Her Many States
- The Lousy Blues
- Yankee Cowboy
- At Home Here
- She’s a Truck
75OL-319 David Tessier – The Chicago Song / Big Rock single
- The Chicago Song
- Big Rock
75OL-318 Jodie Treloar Sampson – I thought I was dead, but I was really alive. Digital Download
- Water 04:24
- Jesus 03:51
- Fits and Starts 04:14
- Civil War 04:14
- Cotton Candy Girl 04:36
- Pangea 03:58
This album was born of confusion, illness, and healing. It was written and created during a very difficult time, though when listening to it, I feel nothing but pride, gratitude and love…especially for all that contributed to its creation. There are so many people to thank for the realization of this record. The amazing musicians that both performed and contributed creatively to its creation – Stephen Demers, Eric Sampson, Tom Chase, Kraig Jordan, Rachel Blumberg and Scott Janovitz.
Drums Recorded By Steve Rizzo at Stable Sounds – Portsmouth, RI
Recorded and mixed by Kraig Jordan at Plan of a Boy – Providence, RI. Produced by Jodie and Kraig • Fits and Starts produced by Jodie, Kraig and Tom
An enormous thank you to everyone who contributed to funding this record…your contribution is more than appreciated and I love you!
Jodie Treloar Sampson is a Massachusetts/Rhode Island based singer/song writer. Her writing/performance style lends itself to indie folk with indie rock and alt country leanings. When it comes to her vocal style, her range in both genre and physical ability spans rock, soul, pop, and folk. In addition to creating original music, Sampson Treloar also works as a voice over singer/actor.
75OL-317 Prescott Cronin – Sparkling Lake CD and digital download
$8.00 S&H Included
- Sparkling Lake
Sorry for the delay . My sewer pipe got clogged , some wet basement clean up .. yuck
I guess influences from my teen yrs are here on this new music . Production values I would later believe to be unattractive and not possible for me . I hated them ..
My family lived in West Hollywood California . At the base of Laurel Canyon. In the 1970”s .
My earliest memories of music played by my folks included Talking Book by Stevie wonder ,the Beatles , CSN&Y , lots of classical, the opera . Cheech And Chong ..
In high school i would get into The Doors , Black Sabbath , The Who , Aerosmith, the Ramones , Zeppelin , the Stones … Pink Floyd ….Parliament.. not Fleetwood Mac
I was playing Guitar throughout.. Acoustic ..
I moved back to Boston . Bowie , Thin Lizzy , Mott The Hoople , T. Rex ,
I got angry . Got an electric guitar . Got into the more attainable sounds and thrash of Punk .. All three cords and the pushing and shoving of The Circle Jerks , Beastie Boys , Gang Green , etc…
Then I learned a 4th . And fifth cord .. the guy producing our record had worked with Phil Spector and Brian Wilson . Did a lot of research on the Pet Sounds record ( The Beach Boys ) .
Got burned out on trying to be a rock star . Family time .
Got into the whole octave pedal thing with Mark Sandman .. we traded some pedals .
The Forgotten years happened
I got sober October 1, 2018 and started these songs in the spring of 2019 . It took a while to be able to play again .
The bulk of this was started in March 2020 as the COVID 19 pandemic hit the US .
Thanks to :
The Idles for catching my eye … and so many other great young folks keeping the tradition ( whatever it is ) alive ..
This a big deal for me to put this record out ..
Mike Poskus – cover art
Ken Field-Flute on Alone from is home in Boston
Kip Boardman – keyboards on Sparkling Lake and Hills from his home in Los Angles
Truman Eltringham – lead guitar on Hills from his home in Nashville
Fred Eltringham – on all drums from his home in Nashville
And the Label .. The blessed 75orLess Records
I did the rest , recorded , mixed and took a try at mastering at my Home in Warren RI .
Recommended if you like Pink Floyd, Beck, the White Album, Crazy Horse
75OL-713, 314, 315 75orLess Presents Smash Hits Vol 1-3
This is a free download. There is no CD release.
- Steve K – Drank Like a River (Whiskeytown) 02:56
- Bob Kendall’s NERVE PILL – Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is 05:34
- the ‘Mericans – Rhode Trippin’ 01:00
- If We Go At All – Last Year Equals Seventh 04:49
- Mark Cutler – Queen of the Dive 04:12
- Barn Burning – Late November 04:03
- Matt Fraza Band – Without Saying 03:49
- Bill Keough – Just Like a Pill (Pink) 04:10
- The Sorry Boys – Way Out Now 04:02
- Fred Galpern – SoulGazing (acoustic) 03:25
- Minky Starshine – Andrea’s Fault 02:38
- David Tessier – Wires 05:16
- gladhouse – Mine All Mine 03:29
- We Own Land – Leave It All Behind 02:34
- Sick Pills – On the Radio 02:48
- The Bendays – Big Talk 02:35
- Jets Cant Land – Bulldog Skin (Guided By Voices) 02:18
- Plug – No Way (rehearsal) 03:11
- Math the Band – What Do You Think This Is, a Waterpark? 03:12
- Joy Boys – It Hurts Me Too 07:55
- The Underwires – The Bat 05:04
- von Doom – Why Do We Do It 04:43
- David Tessier’s All-Star Stars – Big Rock 02:44
- Dennis Most – I Love You (The Zombies) 03:06
- The Somethin’ Somethings – Promises 03:43
- Creep Church – Cetacea 03:28
- Prescott Cronin – Today 03:23
- Baylies Band – Precession of the Equinoxes 1645 03:52
- Glowing Cloud – A Pale Machine 02:50
- Jodie Treloar and Eric Sampson – Save Me 04:32
- The Glare – ElectroVoltThunderbolt (Demo) 05:50
- Deadlands – Ambien 02:57
- Foul Weather Friend – The Beat That’s Driving Me 03:16
- Thomas Moorecroft – 2 Old 2 B Weak 03:38
- The Wire Chimes – Flowers of the Void 03:50
- David Tessier’s All-Star Stars – Let’s Go (The Cars) Live 03:38
- The Really Heavy – White Venom 03:22
- MW Ensemble – Music for Piano, Saxophone Transmission & Receiving 01:13
- Dada Hodad – Dada Hodad 07:45
- Six Star General – Work All Your Life 00:56
- Emerson Torrey – Help Me I’m Going to Die 00:44