with Fire for Cavemen, Detroit Rebellion, Jinn Vixx
71 Richmond St
Early show 7-10pm
with Endon, Tovarish, and Mar
with Detroit Rebellion, Craig Wreck, Picnic Lunch
with Pyramid, Bella’s Bartok
Another free all day parking lot bash with a ton of bands, outdoor tiki bar, outdoor Dogfish Head draft beer, awesomeness, and a pinch of love. Fueled by the Great Northern BBQ Company!
10:00 PM – DJ Roxy Epoxy
9:30 PM – the Viennagram
8:45 PM – the Worried
8:00 PM – the Mansfield Hornets
7:15 PM – Olneyville Sound System
6:30 PM – Swan Point
5:45 PM – Unnatural Axe (MA)
5:00 PM – Nuclear Santa Claust (NYC)
4:15 PM – Nervous Triggers (NJ)
3:30 PM – Paraplegics
2:45 PM – Baylies Band
2:00 PM – The Defectives
baylies band live on the radio on a saturday afternoon…an old moog, a new moog, a theremin and the regular rock and roll instruments you’ve come to expect
with Jordan Perry, Kassie Richardson
Blue Bag Records
2325 Mass Ave
Freaky folk/freaky rock/freaky audience/freaky record store.
$5-$10 suggested donation.
with Pyramid, Beta Motel, Even Twice
276 Westminster St
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Top 10 New England Bands
1. Doomsday Student: Doomsday Student is one of the best live bands in the world and put out incredible skronky post-everything albums.
2. 6 Star General: 6 Star General have been one of my favorite bands for about 10 years. The pride of Warren, Rhode Island, they consistently put out fantastic albums almost annually.
3. Lazertuth: the pride of outer space and southesatern Mass. Lazertuth is a modern day Magma.
4. Goon Planet: Providence has produced a lot of great noisy bands over the years, and Goon Planet is the latest in a long line of geniuses.
5. Pyramid: If Blondie or the Pretenders were a little more punk, but kept the great hooks, they would sound like Rhode Island’s Pyramid.
6. Sick Pills: Chris Evil and company have been cranking out punk gems for a long time, but Sick Pills add touches of The Modern Lovers and Cars to the mix.
7. Picniclunch: Picnic Lunch is the new kings of no wave.
8. David Carradine: Providence thrash punks have been destroying stages world wide for over a decade.
9. Ioneye: Newport, Rhode Island’s Ioneye is the solo project of Stephen Lepre, one of the greatest shredding guitar players on the planet.
10. Olneyville Sound System: OSS has been one the pillars of the Providence noise scene for 20 years, but is set apart a little due to the fact that they happen to also write great songs.
75orless records and Load records: still awesome after all these years.